Tilley Tropical Gardenia Soap (#FG1174)
- Brand: Tilley
- Product Code: FG1174
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $2.68
Features: Gardenia symbolizes love, harmony and grace. Let the intensely floral, silky aroma intoxicate you.
Made from a premium blend of sustainable palm and coconut oil, Shea butter and natural vitamin E. 100g.
Fragrance: Tropical Gardenia
Related Products: Hand & Body Lotion, Bath Bomb, Soap, Hand & Nail Cream, Soy Melts, Scented Candles and Body Wash
*Minimum Order Quantity: 2*
*ALWAYS MADE IN AUSTRALIA - SINCE 1865*If something you like is out-of-stock please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if they can assist you in locating or re-ordering a product.
HOW TO MEASURE
Waist - Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape comfortably loose.
Hips - Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are generally dispatched within 2 business days of order via an express service. To avoid delays and any disappointment we may fulfil your order from multiple locations. In the event of a split order please be assured that you will not incur any additional shipping charges.
- Domestic Post - $9.95 (1-3 Business Days)
- International Post (New Zealand) - $20.00 (5-7 Business Days)
- International Post - Please contact Customer Care.
Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order. Unwashed, unworn, or unused items in its original condition may be returned for an exchange or credit note, please ensure you contact Customer Care or request a RMA number within 7 days of delivery.
CARING FOR YOUR ITEM
We recommend that the following steps are followed to ensure the good condition and longevity of your garment:
- All garments should be washed or dry cleaned according to the care label inside.
- Wool blend garments can be machine washed inside out on a delicate cycle.
- Your garments should be left to dry flat, in the shade.
- Ensure your garment is stored neatly folded and well ventilated, protect them using insect deterrents.
For more information regarding common laundry symbols found on the care label of garments, click here.